Tuesday, May 17, 2011

just a little note!

hai yah! seems to be too long tak update blog ni. no idea on creating some words as too buzy with my final projct. now, i'm free. but, still not in mood on updating this blog.. hurmm, well, well, well.... so, i'm just spending my day to day with my family. ask for hand for my mum, dad, my sisters, and my brothers. ouh..they luv to call my name larh. haha... cuti is the best for me. but, need to prepare for the next new life.. a very adventures life waiting for me after this.. jeng..jeng..jeng... ouh..don't say that is a married life. itz about work life.. ya..ya.... i need to prepare for my resume, improve on my skills, etc larh....oh. my artwork kan... kena collect them all.


so, y don't we juz talk about hobbies kan. what a pleasant one dear. i'm starting to collect my money to buy something haaa..... so, wat i'm going to do for this holiday is doing something that can increase my income...hihi...but,my pocket seems to be asyik nak bocor jer each tyme kluar..haitz...hehe... bila tak beli rase mcm rugi..bila dah beli...menyesal...tyme 2 lar rasa mcm nak jual balik for the reason of nak balik duet..wat a damn.

erm! well, suddenly teringat zaman stdy...wat a great, memorable, adventures, n craziest life i've meet wit. weee^^... itz bcos my classmate juz text me. so, i juz want to put mysev in a peace...so,feel sorry for those whoz in hurted by mine.
thez too many memories that can be a memos for me for 4years at UMK... sweet,pahit, kelat, salty, tea, coffee,sunquix...berry...hehe...macam2... i've meet people in various tune. ballad,hitz,rock...haha...so, wat yah...i can describe mine as rocky kot. rocky marry ballad...

herm! so, maybe i'Allah till we meet again. i just hope wen i come back i will meet sum1 that i waited for. so, i juz put this song to him. feel fly wen listening to this song. n mula lah berangan teringatkan his face..=) i've found dis video clip on my searching dis morning..so, juz let mysev to put it here...credit to the singer cos dis song looks nice. especially wen play it with guitar.okeish haa...



No comments: